SC UV Water Systems
- Proven chemical free disinfection
- Effective on a wide range of pathogens and parasites including Cryptosporidium and Giardia
- Economical to operate and maintain
- Easy to service
The Sterilight Cobalt™ “BASIC” line of
UV disinfection systems incorporate high-output UV lamp technology
coupled with efficient axial flow reactors. This modular line of UV
disinfection systems in flow rates of 8GPM to 40GPM are ideally
suited for commercial/industrial, point-of-entry applications with
high flow rates and constant flow demands.
Using high-output, Sterilume™-HO coated low pressure germicidal UV
lamps, coupled with 304 stainless steel, axial flow reactors, the
Sterilight Cobalt (SC) systems offer a compact installation
footprint, yet provide a high flow throughput. The SC UV systems also
incorporate the Cobalt™ ICE (BA-ICE-C) controller providing constant
output current and a universal power input (100-240V/50-60Hz), as
well as visually displaying remaining lamp life and total days of
operation. All this is packaged in a water-tight case and is fully
CSA and CE compliant.
The UV water disinfection is accomplished without adding any harmful
chemicals to your water. UV disinfection is the most ecological way
of treating your water.
In addition to bacteria (E. coli), virus, algae and mold, the SC UV
water purifiers are effective against protozoa such as
Cryptosporidium and Giardia lamblia. UV effectively DESTROYS these
protozoan cysts at dosage levels well within the levels delivered by
all SC ultraviolet water disinfection systems.
▪ Water flow rates from 8GPM to
▪ Maximum operating pressure: 125PSI (8.62 bar)
▪ Operating temperature - 36° - 104° Fahrenheit (2° to 40° C)
▪ Visual "Power-On" indicator and Audible Lamp Failure alarm
▪ Cobalt™ ICE electronic controller featuring constant output current
over the entire operating range independent of voltage or frequency
100-240V/50-60Hz and comes with a 4-segment visual display indicating
Lamp Life Remaining and Total Controller Running Time.
The controller has active power factor correction and comes in a
redesigned water-tight enclosure.
▪ Sterilume™ HO UV lamps - These lamps feature an advanced
proprietary coating allowing for consistent UV output over the entire
life of the lamp, which is one year or 9000 hours. They also offer
more UV energy in a smaller, more compact space.
▪ Compact design incorporating 304 stainless steel axial flow
reactor chambers with 600 grit polish
▪ Easy servicing – no need to disconnect water flow to change
▪ Domed quartz sleeves and aluminum gland nuts for optimum
▪ 99.99% (4-log) destruction of bacteria, virus and protozoa (Giardia
and Cryptosporidium) at rated flow
▪ A natural way to protect your water without the addition of
▪ Includes mounting clamps and hardware
▪ 7 year warranty on reactor chamber for unparalleled
▪ Over-molded connector allows for quick removal of
the lamp without any special tools or assistance.