The following warranty applies only when this product is installed by a qualified technician, employed by an authorized contractor/dealer. The air
cleaner installation should be in compliance with all local building and construction codes.
American Air & Water, Inc. warrants the American-Lights® UV air cleaner against defects in material or workmanship as follows:
WARRANTY: 5 years warranty on the stainless steel chassis and 1 year warranty
on the UV lamp from date of installation by authorized contractor, documented
by sales receipt or contractor warranty card. If the air cleaner unit is
determined to be defective, it will be exchanged for a new or rebuilt unit at no charge.
- This warranty does not cover customer instruction, installation or set up adjustments.
- This warranty does not cover cosmetic damage or damage due to acts of God, accident, misuse, abuse, negligence or modification of, or to any part of the
unit. This warranty does not cover damage due to improper operation or maintenance or connection to improper voltage supply.
- This warranty applies only to the original purchaser.
- This warranty is valid only in the United States.
- All service and removal must be performed by an authorized contractor for valid warranty coverage.
Please fill out the Warranty Registration Card that is in the box with the
American-Lights® UV Air Cleaner or,