The BT UV disinfection and filtration tank
conditioning systems are designed to keep
clean, disinfected, air flowing into the head space of liquid storage tanks, to
guard against mold and bacteria. The BT system can be mounted on top of the tank utilizing the tri-clamp fitting on
the bottom of the BT unit or, if tank mounting is not desired, the tri-clamp fitting can be
moved to the top of the unit for use with a duct attachment.
Available Models / number of UV lamps:
- BT-4-120 – 120V, 60Hz, 6.5A
- BT-6-120 – 120V, 60Hz, 9A
- BT-8-120 – 120V, 60Hz, 12A
BT Tank Conditioners are made of 430 stainless
steel with one 14” x 14” Electrostatic pre-filter and one 14” x
14” HEPA filter.
The BT Liquid Tank Conditioning UV systems can be
mounted directly to the tank or remotely (as shown above) up to 25’ away and
provide a UVC dose of more than 30,000µWs/cm² using high output, shatterproof
lamps. The systems include airflow and LED lamp-on indication and standard 4”
Tri Clamp connection.
BT UV / Filtration Systems Standard Features
- Powerful blowers (BLW275 - BT-4 and BT-6; BLW280 - BT-8) for up to 25'
- 430 Stainless Steel construction
- Four, six or eight shatterproof high output germicidal UV lamps SBL420T
(GSL843T5/HO/4 step cell base)
- One 14" x 14" x 1" electrostatic pre-filter FLT055 with
stainless steel frame
- One 14" x 14" x 6" Absolute HEPA filter FLT060
- 120V/60Hz standard, other voltages available on request
- Lamp in operation and air flow indicators
Tank vents with filters are recommended for all tanks
which have exhaust vents. The Vents for the BT systems are also made of 430 SS
and include a 14" x 14" x 6" HEPA filter FLT060 and
an electrostatic filter FLT055 with stainless steel frame.
Ultraviolet Sterile Conditioners Technical Data